A gift for YOU:
49 THINGS THAT I HAVE LEARNED THAT HAVE HELPED ME IN MY LIFE
1. Don't allow negative thoughts in your mind anymore than you would tolerate a robber in your house. It doesn't matter if it is something you heard, something you were taught, something you read in book or even something all of society believes. YOU are the controller of your thoughts - and your thoughts reflect in your reality.
2. Learn to see the blessings in everything that happens. Sometimes they are very difficult to find, but you will find them if you look hard enough. When you reach the stage wherein ALL you can see are blessings, then you are
3. Before you speak, ask yourself: Is it true ? Is it kind ? Is it necessary ? Roughly 70% of peoples problems are caused by their own tongue.
4. See failure as the necessary feedback to correct your approach - and as a new chance to get things RIGHT.
5. Assume NOTHING. Question EVERYTHING. When you assume, you immediately reduce your chances of success in ANY pursuit.
6. Always do more than is expected of you. IMMERSE yourself in what you do. Do everything with all your heart, all your mind and all your soul and it will be its own reward later on. Doing any less is a waste of time and your life.
7. Always seek your Joy. Use your own sense of wonder and excitement as your compass and the universe will help you find it..
8. When doing ANYTHING, ask yourself "Is this what I would be doing if I REALLY Loved myself ?". If there is doubt ask "What would an Infinite Being do ?"
9. Never compare yourself to others in ANY way - they are not living YOUR life.
10. Always strive to teach others what you know that has been valuable to you.
11. Never concern yourself with outcomes or results. Attachment to expectations is the FIRST mistake. Instead do that which lies closest at hand that you can do with all your heart, your mind and your soul. Source knows what is best for you FAR better than you know yourself.
12. Make peace with your past, or you will pay for it. If the past holds bad memories, just change the way you LOOK at those memories. You can change them with your perspective on them.
13. Remember that the quality of your life depends on the quality of your thinking.
14. While thought can be very powerful, action can be even moreso. But if you find yourself unsure about something, make sure you have collected and verified all the facts first before you act on ANYTHING.
15. Learn to observe your emotions as opposed to being controlled by them - especially in times of deep emotional turmoil. Learn to observe yourself feeling the emotion and ask yourself, "What is it in me that is making me feel this way ?"
16. Learn about the Power of Indifference and how energy follows where the mind goes. Indifference does NOT mean "not to care", but rather not to become an effect of that thing.
17. Be careful of asking "why" type questions. The universe will always deliver a truthful answer consisting of all the REASONS why - which are useless to you. Instead ask questions like "What would it take to <insert goal> ?" because then the answers will be useful to you.
18. Never forget that the outer world you perceive is a reflection of your inner beliefs. Proof is that your world is always exactly what you know it to be. To change your world, change your beliefs about it to the most positive ones you can.
19. When you find something that is troubling you, realise that you have found something you shouldn't be doing.
20. When faced with a big undertaking - a complex project - break it down into manageable pieces. Do what you can and the Universe will always help you with the rest.
21. Things that are their own reward: Patience, Diligence, Immersion, Time spent in preparation and Kindness to Others.
22. To get something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done. To get something NO ONE has ever had, you need to do something NO ONE has ever done.
23. Treat everyone you meet or know as the bravest of Angels on an incredibly important and difficult mission - and you will see them change into that Angel before your very eyes.
24. Remember that the most important aspect of everything is in the APPROACH, for it is only ever at the end when you find out where you went wrong in the beginning.
25. Don't just learn from your mistakes - learn not to make them in the first place by watching what happens to other people. That way, their suffering will not have been in vain. Unless you KNOW in your heart it is RIGHT, "Watch what everyone else is doing - and don't do THAT"
26. Kindness to all living creatures is the Highest Wisdom.
27. Continually monitor yourself for indications of anything egoic/egotistical. Whilst always ASPIRING to be better, never allow expressions of vainglory to sully your aura.
28. Remember that NOW is the ONLY time you have control over. Everything about your future depends on what you do NOW.
29. If you still think the stars in the sky are over your head, your cognitive framework still needs modification.
30. Happiness is a choice, not an outcome. If you cannot be happy NOW, then you cannot be happier later on. Remove thoughts that try to convince you that you cannot be happy in the NOW.
31. Never forget that ALL things give rise to their opposite. This is the Law of Action and [opposing] Reaction. Thus, with time, you will see that human "systems" always eventually become the cause of the very problem they were designed to eliminate.
32. Remember that matter is MIND having undergone PROCESS. Matter is conformed mind, having MATERIAL-ised from the Plane of Mind to the Plane of the Physical. The Creator is not necessarily diminished by the fact of his own creation. A ball may roll and eventually come to a halt, but the ball remains an object that CAN roll.
33. Remember that all thinking about any subject should be conducted in terms of the subject. In this way, you can construct a cognitively coherent framework.
34. Try to look at yourself as coming INTO existence, rather than being IN it or retreating from it. "He that is not busy being born is busy dying" - Bob Dylan
35. Total alignment with your true purpose is co-incident with resonance/harmony of all chakras. ie what you dream, believe, say, do, Love, express and feel are all the same thing.
36. Dream your life and LIVE your dreams. If you immerse yourself in your desire so much that you forget you didn't have it, you will get it. This is due to the Law of Equivalence of Form.
37. NEVER judge another - you cannot POSSIBLY know all their circumstances.
38. In every moment is a choice. Always choose Love over fear.
39. Every moment of your life is a gift. Be careful what you exchange it for. Don't invest your life and soul into something that will not benefit you.
40. Data is not information. Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not experience. Experience is not wisdom. Wisdom is not kindness. Kindness is not LOVE.
41. Realise that if you rely on your past experience or knowledge for the attainment of some outcome, then the results of that outcome can never be better than the previous ones.
42. There can be a HUGE difference between a thing and what you THINK about that thing. This is the primary reason you will never be happy when you say "I'll be happy when <insert outcome> and achieve it. (see 30)
43. If you are making a request to the universe (or praying) for something, know that it is only requests that ask TO love that will be answered, not ones that ask FOR love.
44. If you really wish to help yourself, but cannot work out HOW, then simply help others. We are all ONE on the higher levels of being and by helping others, you actually help YOURSELF.
45. If there is ONE thing that can be deemed to be your greatest enemy - it is your own ego. Do all things with Love for others in mind - and the power of Love will protect you from life's fiercest storms.
46. The most important focus is on the personal ability manifest thought.This is the sole attribute of [a] man that will endow him with the ability to negotiate the circumstances being increasingly identified from various sources. However, it is not enough to “visualize peace.” One must be able to invest one’s libido or vital force in the posture of “having already created a circumstance of peace,” in which one has already transacted one’s life. One must live out a script which is not punctuated with a final period at death.
47. It is not impossible to understand that which is authentic and interdimensional with a mentality where such breadth of function is denied by ego. (see 45)
48. If you wish to become the best YOU you can be, then the coincidence of the your reality with your own thoughts is the nature of the threshold to be crossed.
49. We are reflections of the very process we seek to understand. Know THYSELF.
50. Always do more than is expected of you - by others OR yourself.
51. One of the secrets of success is to always know the inevitable (opposite) reaction that always follows any given action and be prepared for it.
52. A sufficiently strong desire can bring you anything you want - but beware: Make absolutely sure that it is something you will love - not just something you THINK you will love.
53. Realise that it is only in SILENCE that you will hear what the universe most wants to tell you. The rest of the time, that message is drowned out by the din of your own thoughts.
54. Whenever you decide on any side of some argument, realise that there is a possibility that you are limiting your power to find the TRUTH. To express this mathematically, 3 squared is 9 (ie. 3^2=9. The 3 is the argument. So which is "right" ? - The 2 or the 9 ?
55. Just because something does not exist (ie is only imaginary) does not mean it cannot be used as a MOST useful tool. Just ask any scientist, engineer or mathematician about the square root of -1.
56. Things are rarely what they appear to be. The universe is a paradox and so will only grant life to that which is also paradoxical.
With much Love,